Stop believing everything you think.
Life is full of struggles:
> A lack of focus
> Endless worry
> Sleep issues
> And on and on...
Whether you realize it or not, your mind is the root cause of most of them.
We try to cope:
- We acquire material things.
- We change jobs.
- We end one relationship and start another.
- We go to therapy.
- We drink or self-medicate.
- We take vacations.
- We bury ourselves in work, games, or other alternatives.
But, no matter what we do, we can't escape our minds.
There's no healthy way to suppress thoughts and emotions. You can't bury them under motivational platitudes. And, you can't force yourself to only "think positive."
You can, however, change your relationship with your mind.
You do this by understanding its compulsive nature, and distancing yourself from an inner narrative that comments on and judges everything (including yourself).
You learn to question the stories playing in your head, and stop following your mind wherever it leads.
What's the alternative? Accepting the status quo, and going through your day on autopilot, held hostage by the next thought, emotion, or urge that pops into your head.
This mental noise weighs you down with worry, fear, self-doubt, and regret. It leads to struggles with stress, anxiety, and depression.
Work and school suffer.
But, it doesn't have to be this way.
"An owner's guide to your mind."
Lori Becker (New York, New York):
"When you stop letting thoughts and emotions control you, you become a lot happier. Thanks for demystifying meditation and teaching me about my mind!"
For almost 15 years, "An owner's guide to your mind" has helped people around the world. It's our flagship program, and you take it in your own home at your own pace.
Who is it for?
It's for everyone who wants to break free from the drama their minds create.
What do you learn?
You learn to step off the spinning wheel of mind-made activity, and end the suffering that comes from conditioned behavior and habitual actions/reactions.
Mark Walker (Huntington Beach, California):
"I've been 'lost in my head' most of my life - like a dog chasing a stick, I was always wrapped up in thoughts. You changed that, and I can't thank you enough."
What comes with it?
Everything in our course is online and easy to follow.
It's comprised of three primary components:
- Course manual (the average reader can complete it in about an hour).
- meditationSHIFT methodology and step-by-step meditation instruction.
- Daily course pages - 21 days of structured activity and supplemental information.
All course components are viewed using your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
The information is text, not video. It doesn't matter where you live in the world - if you can access our site with an Internet connection, you can take our course.
What do you do?
- Day 1 - read the online course manual.
- The next 21 days - visit the daily course pages, read the supplemental information, and follow the directions for that day's activity.
- Your time commitment is 15-25 minutes each day (broken into segments, not all at once).
- You have lifetime access to all information, so you can revisit the course manual and daily course pages as needed.
- You can contact us via email for support (we usually reply within a few hours, and always within 24).
Scroll down for order information, or explore these links if you have more questions:
Order information for "An owner's guide to your mind."
We've been teaching mindfulness and meditation for almost 15 years.
Our free guide has been shared on the Internet over 200,000 times, and we've published more than 100 articles on mindfulness, meditation, and related topics.
Our online course - "An owner's guide to your mind" - has helped tens of thousands of people around the world understand their compulsive mind, and how to stop the suffering it causes in their life.