You don't have to be dominated by your thoughts.
All of us share a common problem: we are lost in thought.
It's our "normal" state. Thoughts sweep us away, but we go through daily life without realizing they are in control.
Being lost in thought results in worry, stress, anxiety, fear, depression, self-doubt - all of the things we blame on external circumstances. But, that blame is misplaced. Once you realize this, you should find it liberating. It means you no longer have to fix everything "out there" to be happy and fulfilled.
Consider these questions:
- Does it seem like your brain doesn't have an "off-switch" sometimes?
- Do you have trouble sleeping because your mind is always going?
- Do you struggle with self-doubt and thoughts of "not being good enough?"
- Are you constantly anxious? Scared? Depressed?
- Do you suffer from stress and its physical manifestations (tight muscles, headaches, illness)?
- Do you worry a lot? Do you worry all the time?
- Do you have trouble with memory and focus?
- Do you often feel ruled by your emotions?
Like the rest of us, you probably answered "yes" to several of those. Now, answer one more question:
Would you rather use your mind as a tool, or let it continue to hold power over your happiness and well-being?
WE CAN HELP YOU SOLVE THE PROBLEM
Thoughts come at you non-stop. Your mind is compulsive, and if left unchecked it will sabotage your well-being and constantly postpone your happiness, peace, and contentment.
Over the last 11 years, we have helped tens of thousands of people deal with this problem. Our 21-day self-study course is a trusted resource that consistently proves effective.
We don't just teach you "how-to-meditate" - meditationSHIFT is designed to help you understand how your mind works, and how you can use it as a tool instead of letting it control you. You can condition yourself NOT to be lost in thought.
How would your days be different if you learned to:
> maintain balance, calm, and focus in all situations?
> reduce stress and worry?
> increase productivity?
> improve sleep?
> reduce anxiety and depression?
> "de-clutter" your brain and improve your memory?
> better cope with emotions and feelings?
> eliminate wild mood swings?
> distance yourself from non-stop thoughts?
And, what if this can be your new "normal" state?
Our course helps you do exactly that. meditationSHIFT is:
- EASY - the self-study material is structured, comprehensive, and concise. And, you don't have to leave your home!
- ACTIONABLE - we provide daily motivation and information to reinforce key concepts.
- NEUTRAL - anyone can do it regardless of religious (or non-religious) beliefs.
- PROVEN - read testimonials, reviews, and comments from over 1,900 people here and on our Facebook page. We have an 11-year history as a trusted resource.
- EFFECTIVE - it works, and we help you do it. Tens of thousands of people just like you have used our course to change their lives.
- SIMPLE - no lotus position, no incense, no robes, no candles (unless you want!).
- COMPLETE - it is more than "how-to-meditate." It is a blueprint for bringing mindfulness to your daily life, and it helps you uncover lasting happiness.
View the Table of Contents for the manual/study-guide.
Whether you are completely new to mindfulness and meditation, trying to improve your existing practice, or just want to better understand your mind and how to overcome the challenges it creates - our course is the solution.
You helped me change my relationship with the voice in my head. I never realized how miserable it made me with the constant dialogue - judging, doubting, and generally being unhappy. It's like I was stuck in a bad dream without knowing it.
- Josh Baker, San Francisco, California
IF YOU DON'T DO IT NOW, YOU NEVER WILL
All of us get caught up in "everyday life," and the days and years fly by. If you don't stop right now to address your own happiness, peace, and contentment, when will you?
Imagine what your life will be like if:
- Your days are no longer filled with stress and worry.
- Anxiety, fear, and depression lose their hold on you.
- Your decisions and actions are not ruled by self-doubt or a negative self-image.
- Your productivity increases and your focus is sharpened.
- You sleep better and, as a result, have more energy.
- You eliminate mood swings; your behavior is no longer affected by fleeting emotions and feelings.
- Your brain does not feel cluttered and your memory improves.
- You handle situations (even stressful ones!) in a calm, balanced manner.
This can be your reality if you are ready to take action.
Our self-study course is structured around 21 days of focused activity. You should plan to dedicate at least 20 minutes each day to reading and exercises. Is there anything you have planned for the next three weeks that is more important? Are you really so busy that you cannot find 20 minutes a day for something that can dramatically impact your life?
Stop putting excuses between you and your happiness.
You will receive the complete course, including:
- The meditationSHIFT technique - designed to help you turn mindfulness and meditation into a healthy, life long habit; our process shows you how to avoid the obstacles that cause people to become frustrated and "give up."
- Access to our private member's pages where we provide daily motivation to get you to take action, and information that reinforces key concepts.
- Three core insights (formerly "tad: happiness revealed").
- Five supporting insights (formerly "tad: happiness revealed").
- Over a dozen practical exercises to enhance understanding and promote mindfulness.
- Summary of key points.
- Ongoing supplements expanding on select topics. You will always receive supplements and revisions free of charge, even if you bought 11 years ago!
- Access to private member's pages (in addition to those noted in #2 above) where we provide continued motivation and reinforcement beyond the initial 21 days of our course.
View the Table of Contents for the manual/study-guide.
The meditationSHIFT course has evolved over the last decade to include new information based on research and feedback from our users. It will continue to evolve in the future, and you will always have access to the latest version. All we ask in return is a small contribution of one dollar a day for the 21-day course (21 dollars total).
Your contribution will support our efforts to help people around the world better understand and deal with the challenges created by their compulsive minds. The more people we teach, the more it benefits all of us.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed, so there is no risk. If you don't feel you received any benefit from the course once you complete it, send us an email and we will give you a full refund. If you would like to contribute more than one dollar a day, or register someone else for the meditationSHIFT course, send us an email and we will reply with information.
You can use a credit or debit card, or your PayPal or bank account. Once we receive notification, we will send you the meditationSHIFT course. Click here to get the course - a new window will open with a secure order page.
note - the meditationSHIFT course can be viewed on any computer, and you can print a copy of the manual/study-guide for your personal use.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT US
"Your course helped me become aware of my mind's non-stop activity, and allowed me to reclaim a lot of the time I spent lost in 'mental drama.' I had no idea what was really going on until I started observing. Thank you for teaching me how to get control of my runaway mind!"
- Katrina Melton, San Diego, California
"I stumbled across meditationSHIFT almost 12 months ago after reading a friend's post on Facebook. Your course is detailed and informative. The daily motivation got me to DO IT, and STICK WITH IT! I never understood how compulsive my mind was, and the misery it created. What you taught me changed my life - I've never been happier or less stressed."
- Charlotte Metzer, Yardley, Pennsylvania
"Stress, anxiety, depression. Endless worry. I have been dealing with all of it for decades. I always suspected meditating could help, but I was never able to stick with it. Until I did your course. As you promised, it was a lot more than 'how-to-meditate' - it was enlightening, to say the least. Thank you for changing my life!"
- Dennis Haslet, Boston, Massachusetts
"Thank you for de-mystifying mindfulness and meditation! And, thank you for showing me that the happiest people are those who are able to break free from the mental drudgery and non-stop thinking, and use all those hours previously lost to the obsessive mind to actually live their life."
- Shannon Levitt, Scottsdale, Arizona
Read testimonials, reviews, and comments from over 1,900 people.
Do you need to contact us? Click here, or click the email icon at the top right of any page.